October 19, 2021
By Betsi RoachPage Reading Time: 2 minutes
|I am thrilled to share that the time has come to start preparing for our return to live events in 2022!|
To kick things off, save these important dates:
February 21-22, 2022 for our EMEA Summit when we will be in London at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, and May 9-12, 2022 when we’re heading back to Las Vegas for our flagship event, the CLOC Global Institute at the beautiful Bellagio Hotel.
Next, get excited for a year of celebrating coming back together!
As our team began brainstorming what our 2022 events might look and feel like, we kept landing on the word “celebration.” Being able to safely gather again is reason enough to celebrate, but we also saw so many exciting changes to CLOC and the legal ops community since we last came together in 2019. We want to properly recognize those successes, too.
Since we last saw each other, there have been some big changes:
1. We expanded our membership to welcome the full ecosystem into our community
2. We’ve undergone a transition in leadership, welcoming new perspectives, structures, and ideas
3. The Institute evolved from the Las Vegas CLOC Institute to the all-inclusive CLOC Global Institute
4. The industry has continued to experience a data-supported, fundamental shift from tactical to strategic, and we’re at the forefront of this exciting advancement
5. And, most importantly, we’ve grown and maintained an engaged and lively community!
So, in 2022, we’re going to do just that—CELEBRATE! Expect to see Institute favorites combined with new engagement opportunities and learning formats that will all be infused with excitement, energy, and plenty of opportunities to connect.
In preparation for what will be a momentous year of coming back together, below are additional key dates I want to share:
Monday, October 25: we’ll be releasing the 2022 CLOC Global Institute Sponsorship Opportunity Guide and opening our Call for Proposals!
1. Enrollment for sponsorships and exhibits will open Tuesday, November 16 at 11am ET and are confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis
2. For those who rolled over their 2020 sponsorship, additional information will be coming from Meagan Beresford,
3. Head of Sponsorship and Sales
The Call for Proposals will take submissions from anyone in the legal ecosystem
Monday, November 8: we will release the 2022 EMEA Summit Sponsorship Opportunity Guide.
Key things to note:
1. Enrollment for sponsorships and exhibits will open Tuesday, December 7 at 8am ET and are done on a first-come, first-served basis
2. By releasing the guide early, companies will be able to review opportunities in advance of enrollment opening so they’re prepared to confirm their participation
To address concerns around COVID, we’ll be implementing health and safety measures onsite for both our EMEA Summit and CLOC Global Institute and will be offering a digital experience for those unable to attend in person. We’re still cooking up those details and will share them over the next few months as they solidify.
It’s been an interesting couple of years and as a valued sponsor, partner, or member, I want to extend CLOC’s sincerest gratitude for your continued support and engagement through these pandemic times. Your contributions directly impacted the education and engagement we’ve been able to bring to the community and we hope, in return, we provided value to meet your own business objectives and goals.
I am excited to meet and connect with so many of you in 2022. Both myself and the CLOC Team welcome any feedback or suggestions you have for the coming year.