Posted: March 8, 2021 | See All Events
CLOC and SBTL are joining forces to bring diverse voices together to discuss top-of-mind issues facing women in the legal industry. Please join us on April 8th for a webinar dedicated to inspiring and advancing female leadership and diverse representation in legal departments.
Hear about authentic professional journeys and stories of courage from a diverse group of women leaders
Dig deep into systemic issues with our panelists and discuss how we can challenge those and take action to help create a more diverse and inclusive legal ecosystem.
- Kunoor Chopra, Vice President Legal Services, Elevate
- Reena SenGupta, Managing Director, RSG Consulting
- Priya Lele, Legal Operations Lead, Client Solutions (UK, US & EMEA), Herbert Smith Freehills
- Joslyn Chulski, Analyst, Legal Department Business Services, Dow
- Omar Sweiss, Founder and CEO, Justice Bid
- Dana Denis-Smith, CEO, Obelisk Support; Founder, Next 100 Years