Posted: July 15, 2021 | See All Events
After tons of research, doing an RFP, sitting through demo calls, roping in stakeholders, and building your business case, you’ve chosen the CLM technology you’re going to implement — congrats! There’s a lot on the line as you’re counting on transforming your contracting process to help your business become more effective, efficient, and productive.
While you may have the most stellar implementation plan, how are you going to manage and drive change in the way you do business today? And how will you ensure that the business will actually adopt and use the software?
Join Ironclad Chief Community Officer and Former CLOC President, Mary O’Carroll, in a no-holds barred conversation with legal ops leaders around best practices for change management and driving adoption of new legal technology, like CLM.
You will walk away with an understanding of how to:
- Align your contracting technology with your business strategy
- Effectively communicate to internal stakeholders
- Do a thorough audit of your current contracting processes
- How to think about user training for the initial launch and ongoing deployment
- Integrate the technology deployment with change management
- Create an effective governance structure
- Monitor and adapt