September 16, 2021
By Mike HavenPage Reading Time: < 1 minutes
As an impactful organization, CLOC is committed to being at the forefront of moving the business of law forward. Offering relevant and innovative content and education to the legal operations profession is key to that mission. Therefore, we are forming an Education Advisory Council (EAC) that will help guide strategic initiatives and develop content and educational offerings.
We are looking for a cross-section of CLOC membership to serve as volunteers on this inaugural council with the following traits:
- Sincere, dedicated, conscientious, credible, and principled.
- Speaks their own mind but can compromise.
- Has experience with multiple learning formats (virtual, in-person, hybrid)
- Is a CLOC Member respected among their peers.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Be a sounding board for the Head of Education and Content in formulating the education strategy of the association.
- Assist with industry scans, including the economic, social, and political climate in which CLOC and the legal industry are situated.
- Ensure voices of all constituents and CLOC member segments that need to be heard are encouraged to be part of the conversation related to program planning.
- Provide assistance building partnerships with other organizations, if necessary, to ensure programming is effectively designed and successfully delivered.
Serving on this council will offer professional and personal benefits, including
- It is an honor to be chosen for the EAC. Invitations are extended to those viewed as thought leaders and experts in their field.
- Participating is an excellent networking and learning opportunity. EAC is comprised of a cross-section of high-level industry participants. Members can extend relationships forged at EAC meetings into long-term working alliances.
- Current EAC members will receive a discount to attend CLOC events.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please review, and complete the application form here. CLOC Leadership will review all applications and reach out to the selected members with an invitation to participate no later than October 29, 2021.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the role, please feel free to contact CLOC’s Head of Content and Education, Nicole Zafian at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for considering this opportunity to play an integral role in transforming the business of law!