The CLOC London Institute is an educational conference that draws on the personal and collective strengths of practicing in-house legal operations professionals. The 2019 CLOC Institute brought together 400 legal operations professionals, legal technology and service providers, and vendors from across the ecosystem. CLOC members are passionate and determined to innovate their legal operations departments, teams and functions. They collaborate with each other to share what works, what doesn’t and to develop and standardize the processes and the tools needed to enable legal departments to “run like a business”. All educational content is developed and curated by practicing legal operations professionals who have been on the front lines of the legal operations revolution for years.
- The goal of the CLOC Institute is to disseminate actionable steps that can be taken to drive specific changes — things many can get excited about, get involved in, and make happen, rather than just talking about a tipping point and “change”.
- With educational sessions provided by practicing industry leaders, the CLOC London Institute offers unrivaled opportunities to learn, share, and connect.
- A full day and a half of quality content on topics that help today’s legal operations professionals excel in their roles and better optimise their legal department operations.
- Learn from others in the CLOC community and make progress faster on initiatives than you would on your own. Avoid the same mistakes that others have made.
- Take away actionable intelligence to help improve your legal operations function, your legal department and your business.
- Discover an unprecedented opportunity to network, collaborate and share with your colleagues in the industry – you are not alone!
Thank you to all who support CLOC’s vision of helping shape the future of Legal Operations through connecting, collaboration and education. We look forward to seeing everyone at the CLOC 2019 US Institute May 14- 16 at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.