July 21, 2022
By Michael GetterReading Time: < 1 minute
We are excited to announce the launch of our enhanced vendor directory. Powered by TheoremLegal, this platform makes it easy for users to identify and evaluate new tools in the legal marketplace and access collaboration tools to support implementation, and best practices to increase utilization.
For In-House Legal Ops teams and professionals:
- Intelligent recommendation engine: this platform uses key data points to tailor content and recommendations based on a member’s area of focus, such as by industry, role, or practice group.
- Access exclusive offers, discounts, and test trials from participating vendors.
- Share your stack: a first of its’ kind ability to share and evaluate other members’ legal technology stack.
- Enhance and standardize procurement operations and solution vetting with a series of integrated tools that analyze provider contracts and their security and compliance postures.
- Enhance and expedite your RFP process through a streamlined builder tool.
In-House Legal Ops professionals are not the only ones who benefit from this tool. Both Law Firms and Vendors
For Law Firms:
Firms receive their own dedicated law firm directory for promoting their firm, and now have access to business development tools and vendor resources for showcasing their tech and tech-enabled offerings in the marketplace. In effect, this deal creates a three-sided marketplace for Theorem, consistent with its strategy to turn the traditional marketplace roles of buyer and seller into a dynamic flywheel of supply–demand.
For Software Vendors and Other Providers:
Vendors receive their own dedicated interface. Sponsors and participating vendors can gain enhanced exposure, promote educational content, and add exclusive offers to the network. Vendors who are CLOC members will receive more benefits, such as discounted pricing.