Posted: August 24, 2021 | See All Events
CLOC Is excited to participate as a Gold level supporter for the recently announced ALITA SOLIA Awards 2021–the Asia-Pacific’s first set of community-based legal innovation and technology awards. Awards will be held on 24 September 2021 – the closing day of TechLaw.Fest 2021.
The Awards comprises 6 categories under 2 broad sections, known as the ALITA Main Awards and
the People’s Choice Awards. The 6 categories are as follows:
- Legal Tech Entrant of 2021 Award – New start-up (must be a company) that has potential to
scale and significantly transform the legal landscape in the future or adopt innovative /
- Legal Transformation Project Award – Project of innovation or technology adoption, with
success already seen or to be expected in the future (despite failures faced).
- Tech-cess to Justice Award – Community / grassroots initiative that has helped increase
access to justice through technology or innovative means.
People’s Choice Awards:
- Sans-Silo Award – Project that has demonstrated exemplary willingness to collaborate across
silos and between stakeholders to effect change.
- Legal Tech x COVID-19 Award – Project inspired by, or to deal with, issues arising from COVID-
- Legal Tech Wildcard Award – Any new or on-going legal tech project that is eye-catching,
wacky, surprising, or simply out-of-this-world.